Ariana Grande Net worth, Bio: Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be $240 million. She is one of the richest pop artists in the industry, and her wealth comes from a variety of sources
Ariana Grande Bio: Table of Contents
Who is Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her four-octave vocal range and whistle register, which have garnered her critical acclaim. Grande began her music career at age 15 in the 2008 Broadway musical 13.
She rose to fame in 2010 when she was cast as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon television series Victorious. Grande has since released six studio albums, all of which have been commercial successes.
Her most recent album, Positions, was released in 2020. Grande has also starred in several films, including Scream Queens (2015-2016) and The Voice (2016-2019).
Grande is known for her flamboyant and eclectic style, which has been praised by fashion critics. She is also a vocal advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and mental health awareness. In 2017, she was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world.
Ariana Grande Biography
|Real Name:||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Birth Place:||Boca-Raton, Florida, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||26 June 1993|
|Age:||30 years old|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
|Parents Name:||Edward Butera & Joan Grande|
|School:||North Broward Prep school|
|Marital Status:||Married (Divorced)|
|Husband Name:||Dalton Gomez (m. 2021- 2023)|
|Net Worth:||$240 million|
Ariana Grande Age
Ariana Grande is 30 years old as of November 2023. She was born on June 26, 1993.
Ariana Grande Height
Ariana Grande is 5 feet 2 inches tall (157 cm).
Ariana Grande Husband
Ariana Grande’s husband was Dalton Gomez. They were married in May 2021 after dating for less than a year. Gomez is a luxury real estate agent in Los Angeles. He works for Aaron Kirman Group (AKG) | Christie’s International Real Estate.
Grande and Gomez announced their separation in July 2023. They cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split.
Here is a timeline of Grande and Gomez’s relationship:
- March 2020: They are first spotted kissing at a bar in Los Angeles.
- May 2020: They make their public debut as a couple in the music video for Grande’s song “Stuck with U.”
- December 2020: Gomez proposes to Grande.
- May 2021: They get married in a private ceremony at Grande’s Montecito home.
- July 2023: They announce their separation.
Grande has not publicly commented on her relationship with Gomez since their split. Gomez has also not made any public statements about the split.
Ariana Grande Kids
Ariana Grande does not have any children.
Ariana Grande Net worth
As of July 2023, Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be $240 million. She is one of the richest pop artists in the world and has built her fortune through a successful music career, lucrative brand endorsements, and a successful business venture.
Here are some of the ways that Ariana Grande has made her money:
- Music career: Ariana Grande has released six studio albums, all of which have been commercial successes. Her albums have sold over 80 million copies worldwide and have generated billions of streams. She has also toured extensively, with her Sweetener World Tour grossing over $146 million.
- Brand endorsements: Ariana Grande is a highly sought-after endorser and has partnered with some of the biggest brands in the world, including MAC Cosmetics, Reebok, and Givenchy. She is estimated to earn millions of dollars each year from her endorsement deals.
- Business venture: Ariana Grande launched her own perfume line in 2015, which has been a huge success. Her perfumes have sold over 100 million bottles worldwide and have generated over $1 billion in revenue.
In addition to her professional ventures, Ariana Grande is also a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to charity. She is a supporter of several organizations, including the American Red Cross, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the Manchester Children’s Hospital.
Ariana Grande is a talented and successful artist who has achieved great financial success. She is an inspiration to many and is a role model for young people around the world.
Here are some additional facts about Ariana Grande’s net worth:
- In 2020, she was named the highest-paid female music celebrity by Forbes.
- She has won numerous awards for her music, including two Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards, and six American Music Awards.
- She is one of the most followed people on social media, with over 300 million followers on Instagram.
- She is known for her philanthropic work, and has donated millions of dollars to various charities
What is Ariana Grande’s net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be $240 million as of July 2023.
What is Ariana Grande’s annual salary?
Ariana Grande’s annual salary varies depending on her work commitments. In 2019, she was reportedly paid $72 million for her music and endorsement deals.
Why is Ariana Grande’s net worth so high?
Ariana Grande is one of the most successful pop stars in the world. She has sold over 80 million records worldwide and has won numerous awards, including two Grammy Awards. She is also a very popular social media influencer, with over 377 million followers on Instagram.
Who is Ariana Grande married to
Ariana Grande was married to Dalton Gomez. They were married in a private ceremony at Grande’s home in Montecito, California on May 15, 2021. They separated in July 2023.
Where is Ariana Grande from
Ariana Grande was born in Boca Raton, Florida on June 26, 1993. She is of Italian descent. Her family moved from New York to Florida before her birth. Her parents separated when she was eight or nine years old.