Carnie Wilson Net worth 2023: Carnie Wilson’s net worth is estimated to be between $14 million and $25 million. She has earned her wealth through her successful singing career with the pop group Wilson Phillips, as well as her work as a television personality.
Carnie Wilson Bio: Table of Contents
Carnie Wilson Net worth
It is difficult to say exactly how much Carnie Wilson earns each year, as her income fluctuates depending on her activities. However, it is safe to say that she earns a significant amount of money from her various endeavors.
Carnie Wilson’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million. This includes her income from music, touring, television, and endorsements.
- Touring: Carnie Wilson regularly tours with Wilson Phillips and as a solo artist. She also appears in concert with her father, Brian Wilson, and other members of the Beach Boys.
- Brand endorsements: Carnie Wilson has endorsed a variety of products, including Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and CoverGirl.
- Music royalties: Carnie Wilson is a member of the popular vocal group Wilson Phillips, which has sold over 15 million albums worldwide. She also has a solo career, and has released several albums. Her music royalties are a significant source of her income.
- Book deals: Carnie Wilson has written two books, “Carnie: A Memoir” and “I’m Still Standing: A Memoir of Weight Loss, Body Image and Finding True Self-Acceptance.” These books have been well-received by critics and fans, and have generated royalties for Wilson.
- Licensing and publishing: Carnie Wilson’s songs have been licensed for use in movies, TV shows, and commercials. She also receives royalties from her share of the Wilson Phillips song catalog.
- Television appearances: Carnie Wilson has appeared on a number of television shows, including “The View,” “Dancing with the Stars,” and “Celebrity Big Brother.” She has also hosted her own cooking show, “Carnie Wilson’s Kitchen.”
- Other ventures: Carnie Wilson has also launched her own line of clothing and accessories, and has appeared in a number of commercials. These ventures have also contributed to her income.
Carnie Wilson has owned two homes in Los Angeles. Her first home was a 4,491 square foot traditional-style house in Tarzana that she bought in 2004 for $1.51 million. She sold this home in 2019 for $1.899 million. Her current home is a 5,300 square foot Mediterranean-style house in Encino that she bought in 2019 for $3.2 million.
Who is Carnie Wilson?
Carnie Wilson is an American singer and television personality. She is the daughter of Brian Wilson and in 1989 co-founded the pop music trio Wilson Phillips with her younger sister Wendy.
Wilson was born in Los Angeles, California, on April 29, 1968. She began her musical career in the early 1980s, singing backup for her father’s solo band. In 1989, she and Wendy formed Wilson Phillips, which quickly became one of the most successful pop groups of the early 1990s. Their debut album, Wilson Phillips, went 6x Platinum and spawned the hit singles “Hold On” and “You’re in Love.”
In addition to her music career, Wilson has also been a successful television personality. She hosted her own talk show, Carnie!, from 1995 to 1996, and has appeared as a guest on numerous other shows. She has also starred in several films, including Bridesmaids (2011) and Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004).
Wilson is a vocal advocate for eating disorders awareness and prevention. She has spoken openly about her own struggles with weight loss and has appeared in several documentaries on the topic. She is also a co-founder of the non-profit organization The Carnie Wilson Foundation, which provides support to people with eating disorders.
Wilson is married to Rob Bonfiglio and they have two daughters together. She continues to be active in the music and entertainment industry, and she is also a successful businesswoman. She is the co-founder of the clothing line Wearable Wild, and she has her own line of jewelry.
Carnie Wilson Biography
|Profession||American singer and television host|
|Birthplace||Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Birthday||29 April 1968|
|Age||55 years old|
|Heights in Feet||5 feet and 3 inches|
|Spouse||Rob Bonfiglio(m. 2000)|
|Children||Yes (Luciana Bella, Lola Sofia Bonfiglio)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Carnie Wilson Age
Carnie Wilson was born on April 29, 1968. As of December 2023, she is 55 years old.
Carnie Wilson Height
Carnie Wilson is 5 feet 3 inches tall, which is equivalent to 1.6 meters.
Carnie Wilson Husband
Carnie Wilson’s husband is Rob Bonfiglio. They married in 2000 and have two daughters together, Lola and Luciana. Bonfiglio is a musician and producer, and has worked with Wilson on her solo albums and with Wilson Phillips. He is also a member of the band The Party.
Here are some other things to know about Rob Bonfiglio:
- He was born in 1965 in Los Angeles, California.
- He started playing guitar at a young age and began his professional music career in the early 1990s.
- He has worked with a variety of artists, including Wilson Phillips, Celine Dion, and Michael Bolton.
- He is also a successful songwriter and has written songs for artists such as Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson.
- He is a loving husband and father, and he and Carnie Wilson have been happily married for over 20 years.
Carnie Wilson Kids
Carnie Wilson has two children with her husband, musician and producer Robert Bonfiglio:
- Lola Sofia Bonfiglio, born 2005
- Luciana Bella Bonfiglio, born 2009
Both girls are singers and have performed with their mother on stage. Lola has also appeared in a few episodes of the reality show “Wilson Phillips.”
Carnie and Robert are very close to their daughters and often share photos and videos of them on social media. They seem to be a very happy family.
Carnie Wilson Social Media
Carnie Wilson has achieved many notable things in her career. She has won two Grammy Awards, one for Best New Artist with Wilson Phillips and one for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals for “Hold On.” She has also been nominated for several other awards, including a Golden Globe Award and an American Music Award.
In addition to her musical achievements, Carnie Wilson is also an advocate for mental health awareness. She has spoken openly about her own struggles with eating disorders and depression, and she has helped to raise money for organizations that support mental health research and treatment.
- Grammy Award nomination for Best New Artist (1990)
- American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock New Artist (1990)
- Two platinum albums with Wilson Phillips
- Starring role in the television series “Carnie!” (1995-1996)
- Hosting role on the game show “The Newlywed Game” (2008-2010)
- Co-founded the pop music trio Wilson Phillips with her younger sister Wendy
- Released her self-titled debut album, “Carnie,” in 1991
- Appeared in several films and television shows, including “Bridesmaids,” “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle,” and “Wilson Phillips”
- Written two books about her experiences with weight loss and eating disorders, “I’m Still Hungry” and “The Wilsons: Our Story”
- Spokesperson for the National Eating Disorders Association
How did Carnie Wilson make her money?
Carnie Wilson’s net worth is primarily derived from her music career. She is one-third of the popular pop group Wilson Phillips, which has sold over 10 million albums worldwide. Wilson has also released several solo albums and has toured extensively.
In addition to her music career, Carnie Wilson has also appeared on several television shows, including “The Newlywed Game” and “Celebrity Fit Club.” She has also written several books, including “Carnie: My Life in High Heels and Low Places.”
What is Carnie Wilson’s net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Carnie Wilson’s net worth is $25 million. This includes her earnings from her music career, her television appearances, and her endorsement deals.
What is Carnie Wilson’s age?
Carnie Wilson was born on April 29, 1968, so she is 55 years old as of December 2023.
What is Carnie Wilson’s current TV show?
Carnie Wilson is currently the host of the podcast “Wilson Phillips: Behind the Music.” The podcast tells the story of the group’s rise to fame and their personal lives.
What show did Carnie Wilson host?
She hosted the current GSN version of the show The Newlywed Game for the first three seasons before being replaced by The View co-host Sherri Shepherd.
Does Carnie Wilson have a daughter?
Yes, she has two daughters with her husband, Robert Bonfiglio: Lola, born in April 2005, and Luciana, born in June 2009.
What is Carnie Wilson’s most famous song?
Her most famous song is “Hold On”. It was released in 1990 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
What is Carnie Wilson’s relationship status?
She is married to musician and producer Robert Bonfiglio. They have been married since 2000 and have two daughters together.