Collin Morikawa Net Worth 2023: Collin Morikawa is estimated to have a net worth of around $10 million. He’s known for his impressive golfing career, including winning two major championships. He started strong in the PGA Tour, made his mark in college golf, and has represented prestigious teams. Morikawa turned pro in 2019 and quickly notched his first PGA Tour victory. He’s a rising star in the world of golf.
- Net Worth: Collin Morikawa’s net worth was around $10 million as of 2023.
- Biography: Collin Morikawa, born on February 6, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, is a professional golfer.
- Income: His income primarily comes from tournament winnings, sponsorships, and endorsements.
- Height and Weight: He stands at approximately 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) and weighs about 160 lbs (73 kg).
- Age: As of December 2023, Collin Morikawa is 26 years old.
Collin Morikawa Bio: Table of Contents
Collin Morikawa Net Worth
Collin Morikawa’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million as of 2023. He has earned this through his successful career as a professional golfer, as well as through endorsement deals with several major brands.
Morikawa turned professional in 2019 and has quickly established himself as one of the best golfers in the world. He has already won five PGA Tour events, including two major championships (the 2020 PGA Championship and the 2021 Open Championship). He is also the youngest player to win two major championships since Tiger Woods.
In addition to his on-course success, Morikawa has also signed several lucrative endorsement deals. He is sponsored by Adidas, Rolex, Callaway, and others. These deals have helped to further increase his net worth.
Morikawa is still only 26 years old, so he is likely to continue to earn more money in the years to come. He is already considered to be one of the most marketable golfers in the world, and his net worth is only going to grow.
Here is a breakdown of Collin Morikawa’s net worth:
- Career earnings: $23 million
- Endorsement deals: $5 million
- Other assets: $2 million
Overall, Collin Morikawa is a very wealthy young man. He has earned his net worth through hard work and dedication, and he is only going to continue to be successful in the years to come.
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Profession||American professional golfer|
|Yearly Income||$2 Million +|
|Yearly expense||$1 Million +|
Also Read: Famous American singer Akon Net Worth & More
Collin Morikawa Net Worth Growth
|Collin Morikawa Net Worth in 2023||$10 Million|
|Collin Morikawa Net Worth in 2022||$9 Million|
|Collin Morikawa Net Worth in 2021||$8 Million|
|Collin Morikawa Net Worth in 2020||$7 Million|
Who is Collin Morikawa?
Collin Morikawa is an American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. He is the 2020 PGA Championship and 2021 Open Championship winner.
Morikawa was born in Los Angeles, California, to Japanese-American parents. He began playing golf at the age of five and quickly rose through the junior ranks. He won the U.S. Junior Amateur in 2014 and 2015.
Morikawa attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he played on the golf team. He was a three-time All-American and won the 2017 Pac-12 Conference Championship.
Morikawa turned professional in 2019 and quickly made an impact on the PGA Tour. He won his first PGA Tour event at the 2019 Barracuda Championship.
In 2020, Morikawa won the PGA Championship, becoming the youngest player to win the tournament since Tiger Woods in 2000. He also won the Charles Schwab Challenge and the Workday Charity Open that year.
Morikawa continued his success in 2021, winning the Open Championship. He became the first American player to win the Open Championship in his debut appearance since 1925.
Morikawa is considered one of the best golfers in the world. He is known for his precise driving, his ability to control his irons, and his putting.
He is also a very humble and likable person. He is a role model for young golfers around the world.
Collin Morikawa Biography
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||6 February 1997|
|Age:||26 years old|
|Height:||In Centimeter – 175 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5’7”
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 73 Kg|
In Pounds – 160 lbs
|Profession:||American professional golfer|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
Collin Morikawa Age
Collin Morikawa was born on February 6, 1997. As of November 2023, he is 26 years old.
Collin Morikawa Height
Collin Morikawa is 5 feet 9 inches tall, which is equivalent to 1.75 meters.
Collin Morikawa Career
He is one of the most successful golfers of his generation, having won five PGA Tour titles, including two major championships.
Morikawa turned professional in 2019 after graduating from the University of California, Berkeley. He quickly made his mark on the PGA Tour, winning his first tournament, the Barracuda Championship, in his second start. He then won the Workday Charity Open in his fifth start, and the PGA Championship in his 12th start.
In 2021, Morikawa won two more PGA Tour titles, the World Golf Championships-Workday Championship at The Concession and the Open Championship. He became the first American to win the Race to Dubai on the European Tour.
Morikawa is known for his precision and consistency off the tee. He is also a very good putter. He is considered to be one of the best young golfers in the world.
Morikawa has been hampered by a back injury in recent months. He withdrew from the Memorial Tournament in June and the US Open in July. He is currently working on rehabbing his back and hopes to be back in competition soon.
Here is a summary of Collin Morikawa’s career achievements:
- 5 PGA Tour wins (2019: Barracuda Championship; 2020: Workday Charity Open, PGA Championship; 2021: World Golf Championships-Workday Championship at The Concession, The Open Championship)
- 2 major championships (2020: PGA Championship, 2021: The Open Championship)
- 1st American to win the Race to Dubai on the European Tour (2021)
- 3 weeks as the top-ranked golfer in the World Amateur Golf Ranking (May 2018)
Morikawa is still a young golfer, and he is only going to get better. He is one of the favorites to win many more tournaments in the years to come.
Collin Morikawa Relationship & Family
|Parents||Blaine Morikawa, Debbie Morikawa|
Collin Morikawa is married to Katherine Zhu. They were married on November 26, 2022, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Katherine Zhu is also a golfer and she caddied for Collin during his early professional career.
Collin Morikawa’s family is very supportive of his golf career. They are often seen at his tournaments cheering him on. Collin Morikawa has said that his family is his biggest inspiration.
Here is a brief bio of Collin Morikawa’s family members:
- Blaine Morikawa: Blaine Morikawa is a financial advisor. He is originally from Japan and he met Debbie Morikawa while they were both students at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Debbie Morikawa: Debbie Morikawa is a stay-at-home mom. She is originally from China and she is a former college golfer.
- Garrett Morikawa: Garrett Morikawa is Collin Morikawa’s younger brother. He is a student at the University of California, Riverside. He is also a golfer and he has played in several amateur tournaments.
- Katherine Zhu: Katherine Zhu is Collin Morikawa’s wife. She is a golfer and she caddied for Collin during his early professional career. She is originally from Vancouver, Canada.
Collin Morikawa Social Media
Collin Morikawa is an active presence on social media platforms. You can find him using the following handles:
- Instagram: @collin_morikawa
- Twitter: @collin_morikawa
- Facebook: /CollinMorikawa
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Collin Morikawa’s age?
Collin Morikawa was born on February 6, 1997. As of today, November 2023, he is 26 years old.
What is Collin Morikawa’s net worth in 2023?
Collin Morikawa’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million in 2023. This includes his earnings from his professional golfing career, as well as his endorsement deals.