Corey Feldman Net Worth 2023: American actor Corey Feldman has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He’s a renowned figure known for both his acting and music careers. Corey began as a child actor, rose to fame as a teenager, but faced career setbacks due to substance abuse. His friendship with Corey Haim and Michael Jackson also suffered during this time. Some of his notable movies include “Stand By Me,” “The Lost Boys,” and “License To Drive.”
Corey Feldman Bio: Table of Contents
Corey Feldman Net Worth
Corey Feldman’s current net worth is estimated to be around $2 million to $3 million. His income sources include:
- Acting: Feldman has starred in over 100 films and television shows, including “The Goonies”, “Stand by Me”, and “The Lost Boys”. His highest-grossing film is “Gremlins”, which grossed over $150 million worldwide.
- Singing: Feldman has released two albums, “License to Drive” and “Angelic 2 the Core”. He has also toured with his band, Corey Feldman and the Angels.
- Reality TV: Feldman has appeared on several reality TV shows, including “The Surreal Life” and “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- Speaking engagements: Feldman speaks at events about his experiences as a child actor and his work to raise awareness of child sexual abuse.
- Merchandise: Feldman sells merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats, and posters, through his website.
Feldman’s income has fluctuated over the years. He was reportedly worth over $1 million by the age of 15, but he lost a significant amount of money due to bad investments and legal fees. In recent years, he has made a comeback and has been able to generate a steady income from his various projects.
It is important to note that these are just estimates and Corey Feldman’s actual income may be higher or lower.
|Name||Corey Scott Feldman|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Profession||Actor, musician, activist|
|Monthly Income||$16,000 +|
|Yearly Income||$2,00,000 +|
Corey Feldman Assets
Corey Feldman, the American actor, musician, and activist, has accumulated several assets throughout his career. Here are some of his notable assets:
1. House in Reseda, Los Angeles: Corey Feldman owns a house in Reseda, Los Angeles. The specific details about the property have not been disclosed.
2. Property in Manhattan: Corey Feldman also owns a property in Manhattan, although further information about this asset is not available.
3. Car Collection: Corey Feldman has a collection of cars, which includes a Chevrolet Camaro GT, a Ford, a Toyota, and a Mitsubishi. While he has sold some cars in recent years, he still possesses a beautiful assortment of vehicles.
Please note that the information provided here is subject to public knowledge and may not encompass all of Corey Feldman’s assets.
Corey Feldman Net Worth Growth
|Corey Feldman Net Worth in 2023||$3.0 Million|
|Corey Feldman Net Worth in 2022||$2.8 Million|
|Corey Feldman Net Worth in 2021||$2.6 Million|
|Corey Feldman Net Worth in 2020||$2.4 Million|
Who is Corey Feldman?
Corey Feldman is a well-known American actor, musician, and activist. He was born on July 16, 1971, in Reseda, California, United States. Corey began his career as a child actor and gained fame for his versatile performances.
He appeared in numerous films and television shows, including notable movies like “Stand By Me,” “The Lost Boys,” and “License To Drive.” Corey also released two albums and toured with his band, Corey Feldman and the Angels.
Apart from his entertainment career, Corey Feldman is known for his activism and speaking engagements about child sexual abuse. He has been vocal about his experiences as a child actor and works to raise awareness and prevent such abuse.
While Corey Feldman’s early career was successful, he faced personal challenges such as substance abuse and legal issues, which affected his reputation and career trajectory. However, he has made a comeback in recent years and continues to work on various projects.
Corey Feldman’s journey and contributions in the entertainment industry have made him a significant figure in Hollywood.
Corey Feldman Biography
|Real Name||Corey Scott Feldman|
|Birth Place:||Reseda, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||16 July 1971|
|Age:||52 years old|
|Profession:||American actor, musician, and activist|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Spouse Name:||Vanessa Marcil (m. 1989-1993)|
Susie Sprague (m. 2002-2014)
Courtney Anne Mitchell (m. 2016)
|Children Name:||Zen Scott Feldman|
|Parents Name:||Father – Bob Feldman|
Mother – Sheila Feldman
|Height:||In Centimeters – 173 cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5’8”
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 68 kg|
In Pounds – 149 lbs
Corey Feldman Age
Corey Feldman was born on July 16, 1971. As of today, December 2023, he is 52 years old.
Corey Feldman height
Corey Feldman is 5 feet 5.75 inches tall, or 1.67 meters tall. This information is consistent across multiple sources, including his IMDb profile, Wikipedia page, and official website.
Corey Feldman Career
Corey Feldman started his professional career at a very young age. He began appearing in commercials, including one for McDonald’s, before transitioning to television and film. Some of his early TV appearances include shows like “The Bad News Bears,” “Cheers,” and “Eight Is Enough.”
However, it was during his teenage years that Corey achieved significant success. He starred in notable films such as “License To Drive,” “The Lost Boys,” and “Stand by Me.” These movies showcased Corey’s talent and versatility as an actor.
In addition to his acting career, Corey Feldman is also a musician. He has released four albums and has collaborated with artists like Michael Jackson. Corey’s musical ventures have added another dimension to his creative pursuits.
While Corey Feldman had a successful start to his career, his later years have not been as prosperous. Despite facing personal challenges and setbacks, Corey continues to work hard and pursue his passion for entertainment.
Corey Feldman Movies and tv shows
Here are some of Corey Feldman’s notable movies and TV shows:
- The Lost Boys (1987)
- The Goonies (1985)
- Stand by Me (1986)
- My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys (2020)
- Gremlins (1984)
- License to Drive (1988)
- The Burbs (1989)
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
- Dream a Little Dream (1989)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
- Family Ties (1984-1985)
- Cheers (1985)
- Mork & Mindy (1980)
- The Bad News Bears (1979-1980)
- Eight Is Enough (1977-1981)
- The Two Coreys (2007-2008)
- Robot Chicken (2005-2021)
- Celebrity Big Brother (2018)
- The Surreal Life (2003-2004)
- Dancing on Ice (2011)
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and Corey Feldman has appeared in numerous other movies and TV shows throughout his career.
Corey Feldman Social Media
Instagram: You can find Corey Feldman on Instagram by visiting his profile. He has almost 175K followers there.
Twitter: Corey Feldman is active on Twitter, and you can follow him at @Corey_Feldman. He has almost 165.1K followers on Twitter.
Please note that the number of followers mentioned is approximate and may vary.
Corey Feldman Family
Corey Feldman has been open about his family background and relationships. Here is some information about his family:
- Father: Bob Feldman
- Mother: Sheila Feldman
- Vanessa Marcil (m. 1989-1993)
- Susie Sprague (m. 2002-2014)
- Courtney Anne Mitchell (m. 2016)
- Zen Scott Feldman (son)
Please note that this information is based on publicly available sources and may not include all details about Corey Feldman’s family.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided here is based on publicly available sources and may not encompass all details about Corey Feldman.