Cris Collinsworth Net worth, Bio: Cris Collinsworth is an American sports broadcaster and former professional football player. He played wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals in the National Football League (NFL) for eight seasons, from 1981 to 1988. He was a three-time Pro Bowl selection and a two-time Super Bowl participant.
After his playing career, Collinsworth began a career in broadcasting. He joined NBC Sports in 1990 and has been the network’s lead analyst for Sunday Night Football since 2009. He is also a studio analyst for NBC’s Football Night in America and has worked for the NFL Network.
Collinsworth is known for his insightful commentary and his ability to explain the nuances of the game. He has won numerous awards for his broadcasting, including 17 Sports Emmy Awards. He is also a majority owner of Pro Football Focus.
Here are some other facts about Cris Collinsworth:
- He was born in Dayton, Ohio, on January 27, 1959.
- He played college football at the University of Florida, where he was a two-time All-SEC selection.
- He was drafted by the Bengals in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft.
- He caught 378 passes for 5,798 yards and 35 touchdowns in his NFL career.
- He was inducted into the Academic All-America Hall of Fame in 2001.
- He is married to Holly Bankemper and they have four children.
Cris Collinsworth is one of the most respected and well-known sports broadcasters in the world. He is known for his insightful commentary, his ability to explain the nuances of the game, and his sense of humor. He is a joy to listen to and he has made Sunday Night Football one of the most popular television shows in the world.
Cris Collinsworth Bio: Table of Contents
Cris Collinsworth Biography
|Anthony Cris Collinsworth
|65 years old
|27 January 1959
|Dayton, Ohio, United States
|6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
|192 lb (87 kg)
|1️⃣Austin, 2️⃣Katie, 3️⃣Ashley, 4️⃣Jack
|American sports broadcaster
|Cris Collinsworth (@CollinsworthPFF)
Cris Collinsworth Age
Cris Collinsworth was born on January 27, 1959. As of March 2024, he is 65 years old.
Cris Collinsworth Height
Cris Collinsworth is 6 feet 5 inches tall, which is equivalent to 1.96 meters.
Cris Collinsworth Wife
Cris Collinsworth’s wife is Holly Bankemper Collinsworth. They were married in 1989, while they were both attending the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Holly is an attorney and has been practicing law since 1988. She is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
Holly and Cris have four children together: Austin, Jac, Katie, and Hunter. Austin played football at the University of Notre Dame and was a team captain. Jac is also a former college football player, and Katie and Hunter are both involved in sports.
Holly is a strong supporter of Cris’s career and is often seen at his games. She is also involved in several charitable organizations.
Here are some other things to know about Holly Bankemper Collinsworth:
- She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky, where she was a cheerleader.
- She is a member of the Fort Thomas Country Club.
- She enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- She is a big fan of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Cris and Holly have been married for over 30 years and they seem to be very happy together. They are a great example of a successful couple who have been able to balance their careers and family life.
Cris Collinsworth Son
Cris Collinsworth has four children, three daughters and a son. His son, Jac Collinsworth, is also a sportscaster. Jac was born on February 13, 1995, in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. He attended Highlands High School and the University of Notre Dame, where he majored in business. After graduating from Notre Dame, Jac worked as a production assistant for NBC Sports.
Here is a brief overview of Cris Collinsworth’s other children:
- Ashley Collinsworth: Ashley is the oldest of Cris Collinsworth’s children. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and currently works as a marketing manager for a technology company.
- Katie Collinsworth: Katie is the second oldest of Cris Collinsworth’s children. She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky and currently works as a teacher.
- Austin Collinsworth: Austin is the youngest of Cris Collinsworth’s children. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and currently works as a financial analyst.
All four of Cris Collinsworth’s children are accomplished in their own right. They are all following their own paths in life, but they are all close to their father and proud of his accomplishments.
Cris Collinsworth Net worth
Cris Collinsworth’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million as of 2024. He has earned a significant amount of money from his broadcasting career, which has spanned over three decades after his NFL retirement. He currently earns $12.5 million per year as a color commentator and TV personality for NBC. He is also the majority owner and CEO of Pro Football Focus, a football performance data and technology company.
Here is a breakdown of Cris Collinsworth’s net worth:
- NFL career: Collinsworth earned $1.4 million during his eight-year NFL career.
- Broadcasting career: Collinsworth has earned an estimated $40 million from his broadcasting career.
- Pro Football Focus: Collinsworth is the majority owner and CEO of Pro Football Focus, which is valued at $90 million.
Overall, Cris Collinsworth has amassed a net worth of $25 million through his successful career in football and broadcasting. He is one of the most respected figures in the NFL, and his commentary is enjoyed by millions of fans around the world.
What is Cris Collinsworth’s net worth?
As of 2024, Cris Collinsworth’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million. This includes his earnings from his playing career, his broadcasting career, and his various entrepreneurial ventures.
How much does Cris Collinsworth make as a broadcaster?
Cris Collinsworth’s current contract with NBC is supposedly paying him around $12.5 million annually. This makes him one of the highest-paid broadcasters in sports.
What are Cris Collinsworth’s other sources of income?
In addition to his broadcasting and playing career, Cris Collinsworth has also earned money from various entrepreneurial ventures. He has his own line of wine, and he is also a co-founder of a sports marketing company.
How did Cris Collinsworth become so wealthy?
Cris Collinsworth has become wealthy through a combination of his playing career, his broadcasting career, and his various entrepreneurial ventures. He has been able to build a successful career in sports, and he has also been able to invest his money wisely.
When did Cris Collinsworth retire?
Cris Collinsworth retired from the NFL in 1988. He ended his career with 417 receptions for 6,698 yards and 36 touchdowns in 107 games.
How long did Cris Collinsworth play in the NFL?
Cris Collinsworth played in the NFL for eight years, all with the Cincinnati Bengals. He was drafted by the Bengals in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft.
What does Cris Collinsworth do nowadays?
Cris Collinsworth is a sports broadcaster and analyst for NBC Sports. He is the color commentator for NBC’s Sunday Night Football, and he also appears on the network’s pregame show, Football Night in America.