Elle King Net Worth, Bio: Elle King is a singer, songwriter, and musician with a net worth of $6 million. She has released three albums, all of which have been commercially successful. King is known for her unique sound, which blends elements of rock, country, and blues. She is also known for her powerful vocals and her energetic live performances.
She was born on July 3, 1989 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents are comedian Rob Schneider and model London King.
King began her music career in 2012, when she released her debut EP, The Elle King EP. The EP was well-received by critics and fans alike, and it helped to launch her career. In 2015, King released her debut album, Love Stuff. The album was a commercial success, and it spawned the hit singles “Ex’s & Oh’s” and “Knocked Up”.
King has since released two more albums, Shake the Spirit (2018) and Pipe Dreams (2021). She has also appeared in several films and television shows, including Ghostbusters (2016) and The Voice (2019).
King has won several awards for her music, including two Grammy nominations and a Country Music Association Award. She is a rising star in the music industry, and she is sure to continue to be successful in the years to come.
Elle King Bio: Table of Contents
Elle King Biography
|Full Name||Tanner Elle Schneider|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||3 July 1989|
|Age/How Old:||34 years old|
|Education:||Little Red School House, University of the Arts|
|Children Name:||(1) Lucky Levi Tooke|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
Elle King Age
Elle King is 34 years old as of November 2023. She was born on July 3, 1989, in Los Angeles, California.
Elle King Height
Elle King is 5’6″ tall, which is equivalent to 1.68 meters.
Also Read: Conor Mcgregor Net worth, Wife, Bio, Age
Elle King Husband
Elle King was previously married to Andrew Ferguson from 2016 to 2017. In 2020, she began dating tattoo artist Dan Tooker and they became engaged in October of that year. In May 2021, King announced that she was pregnant with Tooker’s child.
They welcomed their son, Lucky Levi, in September 2021. However, in July 2023, King sparked split speculation when she performed at the Stagecoach Festival wearing a jacket emblazoned with the word “Single.” It was later confirmed that King and Tooker had broken up.
Here is a timeline of Elle King’s relationships:
- 2016-2017: Married to Andrew Ferguson
- 2020-2023: Engaged to Dan Tooker
- 2023: Broke up with Dan Tooker
Elle King Kids
Elle King has one child, a son named Lucky Levi Tooker. He was born on September 1, 2021, to Elle King and her fiancé, Dan Tooker.
Elle King Net worth
Elle King’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million in 2023. She has been in the music industry for over a decade and has released three successful albums. Her most popular song, “Ex’s and Oh’s,” reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2014.
Here are some of the factors that have contributed to Elle King’s net worth:
- Her successful music career. King has released three albums, all of which have been certified gold or platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Her most successful album, Love Stuff, was released in 2015 and featured the hit singles “Ex’s and Oh’s” and “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home).”
- Her touring schedule. King is a popular touring artist and has sold out shows all over the world. She has toured with artists such as Miranda Lambert, James Bay, and The Chicks.
- Her songwriting credits. King has written songs for other artists, including Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, and Meghan Trainor.
- Her endorsement deals. King has endorsement deals with a number of brands, including Gibson Guitars, L’Oreal Paris, and Keds.
How much does Elle King make per year?
Elle King’s annual earnings are estimated to be around $0.5 million. This includes money from her music sales, touring, and endorsements.
Here are some other interesting facts about Elle King’s net worth:
- She inherited some wealth from her father, comedian Rob Schneider.
- She has sold over 1 million albums worldwide.
- She has won two Grammy Awards.
- She is a brand ambassador for L’Oreal Paris.
What are some of Elle King’s biggest hits?
Some of Elle King’s biggest hits include:
- Ex’s & Oh’s
- Let It Go
- Under the Influence
- America’s Sweetheart
- Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)
- The One That Got Away
- Baby Outlaw
- Can’t Be Loved
What is Elle King’s net worth in 2023?
Elle King’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million in 2023.
How did Elle King make her money?
Elle King made her money through her successful career as a singer, songwriter, and musician.
How much does Elle King make per year?
Elle King’s annual earnings are estimated to be around $0.5 million. This includes money from her music career, as well as from her endorsement deals and other business ventures.
How much does Elle King make per show?
Elle King’s earnings per show vary depending on the size of the venue and the length of the tour. However, she typically makes between $50,000 and $100,000 per show.
Why is Elle King popular?
Elle King is popular for a number of reasons. She has a unique sound that combines elements of rock, country, and pop. Her songs are often personal and relatable, and she has a strong stage presence. King is also a talented actress, and she has appeared in several films and television shows.