Erin Cahill Net worth, Bio: Erin Cahill is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Jen Scotts in Power Rangers Time Force, Ted Mosby’s sister Heather in How I Met Your Mother, and Kendra Burke in Saving Grace. She had a recurring role as Felicity in the ABC series Red Widow.
She was born in Stafford, Virginia, on January 4, 1980. She began acting in her mother’s local high school productions at age four, and started singing and dancing lessons at age eight.
She has also appeared in numerous television movies and guest starred on many popular TV shows, such as Supernatural, CSI: Miami, The Mentalist, Castle, Ghost Whisperer, Grey’s Anatomy, and House.
Erin Cahill Bio: Table of Contents
Erin Cahill Biography
|Full Name||Erin Jessica Cahill|
|Nick Name||Erin Cahill|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1980|
|Age||43 years old|
|Birth Place||Stafford, Virginia|
|Origin Residence||Stafford, Virginia|
|Debut Film||1996 – Space And Tube (Film)|
|Debut Tv||2001 – Power Rangers Time Force (Tv)|
|Net Worth||$6 Million USD as of 2023|
Erin Cahill Age
Erin Cahill is 43 years old as of October 2023.
Erin Cahill Height
Erin Cahill is 5’7″ or 1.7 meters tall (170 cm).
Personal Life (Family, Friends, Boyfriends, Children)
|Sibling||Lauren Cahill (sister)|
|Husband||Paul Freeman (married on September 4, 2016)|
Erin Cahill Husband
Erin Cahill’s husband is Paul Freeman. They got married in September 2016 in a ceremony on the Cote d’Azur, France. Paul is a Welsh musician and songwriter. He has released several albums and singles, and has also worked as a composer for film and television.
Erin and Paul met in 2012 through mutual friends. They started dating shortly after and got engaged in 2015. They have no children together.
Erin is an American actress who is known for her roles in the television series “Power Rangers Time Force” and “Life Unexpected”. She has also starred in several Hallmark Channel movies.
Paul is a native of Wales and moved to the United States in 2005. He is a graduate of the Berklee College of Music.
Erin and Paul seem to be very happy together. They often post photos of themselves on social media and seem to enjoy spending time together.
Erin Cahill Kids
Erin Cahill does not have any children. She has been married to Welsh musician Paul Freeman since September 2016. They have not announced any plans to have children.
Cahill has been open about her desire to have children in the past. In an interview with People magazine in 2018, she said, “I would love to have kids. I think it would be amazing to experience that part of life.” However, she also said that she and her husband were not in a rush to have children and were enjoying their time together as a couple.
In a more recent interview with Us Weekly in 2022, Cahill said that she was still open to having children, but that it was not a priority for her at the moment. She said, “I think it would be great to have kids someday, but right now, my career is my focus.”
Only time will tell if Erin Cahill and her husband decide to have children. However, it is clear that they are both happy and content with their lives together, regardless of whether or not they have kids.
Erin Cahill Net worth
According to several online sources, Erin Cahill’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. She has earned her net worth through her successful career as an actress. She has starred in several television shows and movies, including the Power Rangers franchise, How I Met Your Mother, and Saving Grace. She has also appeared in several video games, including Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Resident Evil: Vendetta.
In addition to her acting career, Erin Cahill is also a successful businesswoman. She has her own production company, Erin Cahill Productions, and she is also the co-founder of the clothing line, The Pink Lily.
Overall, Erin Cahill is a successful actress and businesswoman who has amassed a net worth of $6 million. She is known for her roles in several popular television shows and movies, and she is also a successful businesswoman.
Erin Cahill Movies
- Power Rangers Time Force (2001-2002) – She played the lead role of Jen Scotts, the Pink Ranger.
- Boone: The Bounty Hunter (2005) – She played the role of Sarah, a bounty hunter who teams up with Boone (Luke Perry) to track down a dangerous criminal.
- The Watcher (2000) – She played the role of Ashley, a young woman who is being stalked by a mysterious figure.
- Boogeyman 3 (2008) – She played the role of Jessica, a college student who is haunted by the Boogeyman.
- Resident Evil: Vendetta (2012) – She played the role of Rebecca Chambers, a member of the STARS team.
- Love, Fall & Order (2019) – She played the role of Sarah, a lawyer who falls in love with a detective (Trevor Donovan).
- The Secret Ingredient (2020) – She played the role of Kelly McIntyre, a chef who enters a baking competition.
- A Timeless Christmas (2020) – She played the role of Megan, a woman who travels back in time to 1919 and falls in love with a soldier (Ryan Paevey).
- Mystery 101: Killer Timing (2021) – She played the role of Kate Coulson, a college professor who teams up with a detective (Kristoffer Polaha) to solve a series of murders.
- Every Time a Bell Rings (2021) – She played the role of Charlotte, a woman who is reunited with her childhood sweetheart (Ryan Paevey) on Christmas Eve.
Erin Cahill has also appeared in numerous television shows, including How I Met Your Mother, Saving Grace, and Red Widow.
Erin Cahill is a talented actress with a wide range of credits. She is best known for her work in television, but she has also starred in several films. She is sure to continue to be a successful actress for many years to come.
Who is Erin Cahill’s husband?
Erin Cahill’s husband is Paul Freeman. They got married in September 2016 in a ceremony on the Cote d’Azur, France. Paul is a Welsh musician and songwriter.
Does Erin Cahill have any children?
No, Erin Cahill does not have any children. She has been married to Paul Freeman since September 2016, but they have not announced any plans to have children.
What is Erin Cahill’s net worth?
According to several online sources, Erin Cahill’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. She has earned her net worth through her successful career as an actress and as a businesswoman.