Garth Brooks Net worth: Garth Brooks has a net worth of $420 million. Garth Brooks is one of the most successful country music artists of all time. He has sold over 200 million albums worldwide, making him the best-selling solo albums artist in the United States.
He has also won seven CMA Entertainer of the Year awards. Trisha Yearwood is also a successful country music artist, but she has not achieved the same level of success as Garth Brooks. She has sold over 15 million albums worldwide and has won four Grammy Awards.
The difference in Garth Brooks’ and Trisha Yearwood’s net worth is likely due to a number of factors, including Garth Brooks’ higher album sales, his more successful touring career, and his endorsement deals. Garth Brooks has also been married to his wife, Sandy Mahl, since 1986, while Trisha Yearwood has been married to Garth Brooks since 2005. This means that Garth Brooks has had more time to accumulate wealth than Trisha Yearwood.
Despite their difference in net worth, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood are both very successful country music artists. They have both achieved great things in their careers and have entertained millions of fans around the world.
Garth Brooks Bio: Table of Contents
Garth Brooks Biography
|Full Name||Troyal Garth Brooks|
|Birthplace||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|Birthday:||7 February 1962|
|Age:||61 years old|
|School:||Yukon High School|
|College:||Oklahoma State University|
|Kids:||August Anna, Allie Colleen, Taylor Mayne Pearl|
|Net Worth:||$420 million|
Garth Brooks Age
Garth Brooks is 61 years old as of today, February 7, 2023. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on February 7, 1962.
Garth Brooks Height
Garth Brooks is 6 feet 1 inch tall, which is equivalent to 1.82 meters.
Garth Brooks Wife
Garth Brooks’s wife is Trisha Yearwood. They have been married since 2005.
Garth Brooks was previously married to Sandy Mahl from 1986 to 2001. They have three daughters together: Taylor Mayne Pearl, August Anna, and Allie Colleen.
Trisha Yearwood was previously married to Chris LeDoux from 1989 to 1991. She has one daughter from her previous marriage, Chynna.
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood met in 1987 at the Country Radio Seminar in Nashville, Tennessee. They became friends and began collaborating on music. They started dating in 1998 and got married in 2005.
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood are one of the most popular couples in country music. They have a combined net worth of over $500 million. They are also very active in philanthropy, supporting various charities and causes.
Garth Brooks Kids
Garth Brooks has three daughters from his first marriage to Sandy Mahl:
- Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks (born 1992)
- August Anna Brooks (born 1994)
- Allie Colleen Brooks (born 1996)
Brooks and Mahl divorced in 2001. In 2005, Brooks married country singer Trisha Yearwood. They do not have any biological children together, but they have been raising Brooks’ three daughters from his first marriage since their marriage.
All three of Brooks’ daughters are pursuing musical careers. Taylor is a singer and songwriter. August is a singer and actress. Allie is a singer and guitarist.
Garth Brooks Net worth
Garth Brooks is one of the most successful country music artists of all time, and his income reflects that. In 2023, his net worth is estimated to be $420 million. He earns an estimated salary of $33 million per year, and his concerts can gross over $5 million each.
Here is a breakdown of Garth Brooks’ income sources:
- Music sales: Brooks has sold over 200 million albums worldwide, making him one of the best-selling artists of all time. He earns royalties from these sales, which can be a significant source of income.
- Concerts: Brooks is a highly successful touring artist. His concerts can sell out stadiums and arenas, and he often grosses over $5 million per show.
- Endorsements: Brooks has endorsed a number of products over the years, including Ford Motor Company, Wrangler jeans, and Budweiser beer. These endorsements can also be a significant source of income.
- Real estate: Brooks owns a number of properties, including a ranch in Oklahoma and a home in Nashville. These properties can generate income through rent or appreciation.
Garth Brooks Songs
Garth Brooks’ best-selling song is “Friends in Low Places.” It was released in 1990 and has sold over 15 million copies in the United States. The song topped the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and won the Grammy Award for Best Country Song in 1991. It is considered one of the most iconic country songs of all time.
Here are the top 10 best-selling Garth Brooks songs:
- Friends in Low Places (15 million copies sold)
- The Dance (13 million copies sold)
- Thunder Rolls (12 million copies sold)
- More Than a Memory (11 million copies sold)
- Ain’t Goin’ Down (‘Til the Sun Comes Up) (10 million copies sold)
- If Tomorrow Never Comes (9 million copies sold)
- Unanswered Prayers (8 million copies sold)
- The River (7 million copies sold)
- Papa Loved Mama (6 million copies sold)
- Shameless (6 million copies sold)
These songs have all been certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). They are a testament to Garth Brooks’ popularity and success as a country music artist.
How much does Garth Brooks make per year?
Garth Brooks has an estimated annual income of $90 million. This includes money from record sales, touring, and endorsements.
How did Garth Brooks get so rich?
Garth Brooks’ net worth is the result of his success as a singer-songwriter and entertainer. He has sold over 170 million records worldwide, making him the top-selling solo artist in history.
Does Garth Brooks have any other sources of income?
Yes, Garth Brooks has a number of other sources of income. He owns a number of businesses, including restaurants, a spring water company, and a clothing line. He also has a number of endorsement deals.