Google Bard, the company’s large language model, has received its biggest update yet. The update includes a number of new features, including the ability to upload photos and chat in Indian languages.
With the new photo upload feature, users can now share images with Bard and ask it to generate text about them. For example, a user could upload a photo of a cat and ask Bard to describe the cat’s appearance, personality, or behavior.
The chat feature in Indian languages allows users to converse with Bard in Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, and Bengali. Bard can understand and respond to text in these languages, as well as translate between them.
In addition to the new features, the Bard update also includes a number of improvements to the model’s accuracy and performance. For example, Bard is now better at understanding complex questions and generating more creative and informative text.
The Bard update is available now in the Google Search app. To use it, simply search for “Bard” and start a conversation.
Here are some of the key benefits of the Google Bard update:
- The ability to upload photos and chat in Indian languages makes Bard more accessible to a wider range of users.
- The improved accuracy and performance of the model make Bard more useful for a variety of tasks, such as generating text, translating languages, and answering questions.
- The new features and improvements make Bard a more powerful and versatile tool.
If you’re interested in trying out the Google Bard update, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Google Search app on your device.
- In the search bar, type “Bard” and press Enter.
- Start a conversation by typing “Hi Bard” or something similar.
- To upload a photo, click on the “+” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select “Upload photo.”
- To chat in an Indian language, select the language from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen.