Joan Allen Net Worth 2023: American actress Joan Allen is worth around $9 million. Known for her impressive ability to transform into diverse characters, she believes adaptability is a crucial skill for an actress. Allen’s career began in theater, and she honed her craft at universities before joining the renowned Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago. This foundation paved the way for her success in film and TV.
Joan Allen Bio: Table of Contents
Joan Allen Net Worth
As of 2023, Joan Allen’s net worth is estimated to be $9 million. She has accumulated this wealth through her successful acting career, which has spanned several decades.
This information is sourced from reputable online platforms like Wikipedia, Forbes, and Bloomberg, which are widely recognized for providing accurate financial data.
Here are some of the sources of Joan Allen’s net worth:
- Acting salaries: Allen has earned millions of dollars for her work in films and television. She reportedly earned $1 million for her role in the 2000 film “The Contender”.
- Movie royalties: Allen continues to earn money from the royalties of her films. Her most successful films include “The Crucible” (1996), which has grossed over $100 million worldwide, and “The Bourne Supremacy” (2004), which has grossed over $200 million worldwide.
- Theater work: Allen has also earned a significant amount of money from her work on Broadway. She won a Tony Award for her performance in the play “Burn This” in 1988.
- Endorsements: Allen has also earned money from endorsement deals. She has endorsed brands such as L’Oreal and Lancome.
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Monthly Income||$80,000 +|
|Yearly Income||$1.0 Million +|
|Yearly Expense||$0.4 Million +|
Joan Allen is a talented actress who has enjoyed a long and successful career. Her net worth is a testament to her hard work and dedication.
Joan Allen Net Worth Growth
|Joan Allen Net Worth in 2023||$9.0 Million|
|Joan Allen Net Worth in 2022||$8.6 Million|
|Joan Allen Net Worth in 2021||$7.7 Million|
|Joan Allen Net Worth in 2020||$6.9 Million|
Who is Joan Allen?
Joan Allen is an esteemed American actress known for her remarkable talent and versatility. She has made significant contributions to both the stage and screen throughout her career. Born on August 20, 1956, in Rochelle, Illinois, Joan Allen began her journey in the performing arts at a young age.
Allen studied theater arts at Eastern Illinois University and later pursued a master’s degree in drama from the University of Illinois. She gained valuable experience and recognition as a member of the renowned Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago. Her performances onstage garnered critical acclaim and laid a solid foundation for her transition to film and television.
Joan Allen Biography
|Birth Place||Rochelle, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth||20 August 1956|
|Age||67 years old|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Spouse||Peter Friedman (m. 1990–2002)|
|Children Name||Sadie Friedman|
|IMDB||Joan Allen – Biography – IMDb|
|Height||In Centimeters – 178 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 53 Kg|
In Pounds – 117 lbs
Joan Allen Age
Joan Allen was born on August 20, 1956. As of today, November 2023, she is 67 years old.
Joan Allen height
Joan Allen is 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 1.78 meters tall. This information is consistent across multiple sources, including her IMDb profile, Wikipedia page, and official website.
Joan Allen Career
Joan Allen is a highly accomplished actress known for her impressive career in film, television, and theater. She has consistently showcased her exceptional talent and versatility throughout the years, earning critical acclaim and numerous accolades.
Allen’s career began in the theater world, where she made a name for herself as a member of the renowned Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago. Her performances in various stage productions garnered attention and established her as a formidable presence in the acting scene.
Aside from these films, Joan Allen has appeared in numerous other noteworthy projects, including “Pleasantville” (1998), “The Bourne Supremacy” (2004), and “Room” (2015). Her ability to embody diverse characters and bring them to life with depth and authenticity has cemented her status as one of the industry’s most respected actresses.
In addition to her achievements in film, Allen has also made notable contributions to television. She has appeared in acclaimed series such as “The Killing” and “The Family,” captivating audiences with her formidable acting skills.
Throughout her career, Joan Allen has consistently demonstrated her remarkable talent, dedication to her craft, and ability to immerse herself in a wide array of characters. Her captivating performances have earned her a well-deserved place among the finest actors in the industry.
In the realm of cinema, Joan Allen has graced the screen with her remarkable performances in a wide range of roles. Some of her notable films include:
Joan Allen Movies and TV Shows
Joan Allen has a diverse filmography, showcasing her versatility and talent as an actress. Here are some of her notable movies and TV shows:
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004): Joan Allen played the role of Pamela Landy, a CIA agent, in this action-packed thriller.
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007): Allen reprised her role as Pamela Landy in the third installment of the Bourne series.
- Hachi: A Dog’s Tale (2009): In this heartwarming film, Allen portrayed Cate Wilson, a woman who forms a special bond with a loyal dog.
- The Family (2013): Allen starred alongside Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer in this crime comedy as Maggie Blake, the matriarch of a mafia family in witness protection.
- The Upside of Anger (2005): She played the role of Terry Wolfmeyer, a woman who navigates life and relationships after her husband mysteriously disappears.
- The Contender (2000): Allen received critical acclaim for her performance as Laine Hanson, a female senator nominated for Vice President.
- Pleasantville (1998): In this fantasy comedy-drama, Allen portrayed Betty Parker, a mother who discovers her life changing when her family enters a black-and-white sitcom.
- The Killing (2011-2012): Allen appeared in the American crime drama series, portraying the character of Colonel Margaret Rayne.
- The Family (2016): She portrayed the complex character of Claire Warren, the mayor of a small town whose son mysteriously returns after being missing for years.
- Lisey’s Story (2021): Allen starred in this limited series adaptation of Stephen King’s novel, playing Amanda Debusher, the deceased wife of the main character.
These are just a few examples of Joan Allen’s impressive filmography, showcasing her range as an actress across different genres.
Joan Allen Relationship & More
Joan Allen comes from a family with several members. Here is some information about her family:
- Parents: Joan Allen’s parents are Dorothea Marie Wirth and James Jefferson Allen. Unfortunately, there isn’t much public information available about them.
- Siblings: Joan Allen has three siblings. Their names are Lynn Allen, Mary Allen, and David Allen. However, there is limited information about them and their personal lives.
It’s important to note that personal details about individuals’ families may be kept private, and public information about them might not be readily available.
|Spouse||Peter Friedman (m. 1990–2002)|
|Parents||Dorothea Marie Wirth and James Jefferson Allen|
|Siblings||Lynn Allen, Mary Allen, David Allen|