John Farnham net worth is estimated to be $17 million. He is an English-born Australian pop singer who has been active in the music industry for over 50 years. Farnham has achieved commercial success both as a solo artist and as a member of the band Little River Band. His most famous song, “You’re the Voice”, is one of the best-selling singles in Australian history.
John Farnham Bio: Table of Contents
Who is John Farnham?
John Farnham was born on July 1, 1949. He is 74 years old as of July 2023. He was born in Dagenham, Essex, England, but moved to Australia with his family when he was 10 years old. He started his music career as a teen pop idol, but later transitioned to an adult contemporary singer.
John Farnham is an Australian singer who has been a major force in Australian music for over 50 years. He began his career as a teen pop idol in the 1960s, and has since reinvented himself several times as an adult contemporary singer, a country music performer, and a rock star.
John Farnham Biography
|Real Name||Johnny Farnham|
|Date of Birth||1 July 1949|
|Age||74 years old|
|Birthplace||Dagenham, United Kingdom|
|Children Name||Robert Farnham, James Farnham|
|Spouse||Jillian Billman (m. 1973)|
|Monthly Salary||$1000 avg in 2023|
|Net Worth||$17 million|
John Farnham Age
John Farnham was born on July 1, 1949. He is 74 years old as of November 2023.
John Farnham Height
John Farnham is 5 feet 11 inches tall, or 1.80 meters tall.
Also Read: Roman Reigns Net worth, Age, Family and News
John Farnham Wife
John Farnham has been married to Jillian Billman since 1973. They met when they were both performing in the stage musical Charlie Girl. They have two sons together, Robert and James.
John Farnham Net worth
As of 2023, John Farnham’s net worth is estimated to be $17 million. He is an English-born Australian pop singer who has been active in the music industry for over 50 years. Farnham began his career as a teen idol in the 1960s and 1970s, before becoming an adult contemporary singer in the 1980s. He is best known for his hit singles “You’re the Voice” and “Whispering Jack”. Farnham has also had success as a live performer, and has toured extensively throughout Australia and New Zealand. He is one of Australia’s most successful and popular singers of all time.
Here are some of the sources of John Farnham’s net worth:
- Record sales: Farnham has sold over 25 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling Australian recording artists of all time.
- Touring: Farnham has toured extensively throughout Australia and New Zealand, and has also performed in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Royalties: Farnham receives royalties from the sale of his records, as well as from the use of his songs in films and television shows.
- Endorsements: Farnham has endorsed a number of products over the years, including cars, alcohol, and clothing.
- Investments: Farnham has invested his earnings in a variety of businesses, including property and shares.
How did John Farnham become famous?
John Farnham first became famous in the late 1960s and early 1970s as a teen idol. He won awards for Best Teenage Personality and Best Dressed Male Performer, and had a string of top ten hits. He was also crowned TV Week’s King of Pop five years running.
In the 1980s, Farnham joined the Australian rock band Little River Band as their lead vocalist. The band had a number of hits, including “Down on the Border” and “Reminiscing”. Farnham left the band in 1985 to pursue a solo career.
In 1986, Farnham released his album “Whispering Jack”, which became the highest-selling album in Australian history. The album spawned the hit singles “You’re the Voice” and “Age of Reason”. Farnham has continued to be a successful solo artist, and has sold over 20 million records worldwide.
Here are some additional facts about John Farnham’s net worth:
- He has won 19ARIA Awards, including the ARIA Hall of Fame Award in 2006.
- He was inducted into the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Hall of Fame in 2006.
- He was awarded an Order of Australia (AO) in 2010 for his services to music.
- He is the only Australian artist to have had a number one album in every decade since the 1960s.
What are some of John Farnham’s most famous songs?
- Sadie (The Cleaning Lady)
- You’re the Voice
- Burn for You
- Playing to Win
- Down on the Border
- The Last Time I Saw Him
- Age of Reason
- You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul” (with Olivia Newton-John)
- I Can’t Stop Loving You
How much money is John Farnham worth?
John Farnham has an estimated net worth of $17 million. This is largely due to his success as an Australian singer. He has sold over 20 million albums worldwide, and his single “You’re the Voice” is the highest-selling single in Australian history.
Where was John Farnham born?
John Farnham was born in Dagenham, England, on July 1, 1949. He moved to Australia with his family when he was 10 years old.
What is John Farnham’s real name?
John Farnham’s real name is John Peter Farnham. He was known as Johnny Farnham during his early career.
What is John Farnham’s most famous song?
John Farnham’s most famous song is “You’re the Voice.” It was released in 1986 and reached number one on the Australian charts.