John Stamos Net worth: John Stamos is an American actor, singer, and musician who has a net worth of $30 million as of November 2023. Stamos’ net worth has been accumulated through his successful career in acting, music, and television. He has also earned money through endorsement deals and his own production company, Stamos Productions.
John Stamos Bio: Table of Contents
Who is John Stamos
John Phillip Stamos is an American actor and musician. He is best known for his work in television, especially in his role as Jesse Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House and as Dr. Tony Gates in the medical drama ER.
Stamos was born in Cypress, California, on August 19, 1963. He began his acting career in the early 1980s, appearing in the daytime soap opera General Hospital. He then went on to star in the sitcoms Full House and Jake in Progress. In the 1990s, he also starred in the films My Best Friend’s Wife and Father of the Bride II.
Stamos has also had a successful career as a musician. He has released two studio albums, and has toured with The Beach Boys. In 2018, he starred in the Netflix series Fuller House, a sequel to Full House.
Stamos is married to Caitlin McHugh, and they have one son together. He is close friends with his Full House co-stars, Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, and Candace Cameron Bure.
John Stamos Biography
|Real Name||John Phillip Stamos|
|Birth Place:||Cypress, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||19 August 1963|
|Age:||60 years old|
|Education:||John F. Kennedy High School|
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
John Stamos Age
John Stamos is 60 years old as of November 2023. He was born on August 19, 1963 in Cypress, California.
John Stamos Height
John Stamos is 6 feet tall, which is about 1.83 meters.
John Stamos Wife
John Stamos has been married twice. His first wife was model/actress Rebecca Romijn, and they were married from 1998 to 2005. His second wife is model and actress Caitlin McHugh, and they have been married since 2018. Stamos and McHugh have one son together, Billy, who was born in 2018.
Stamos and McHugh are a very private couple, and they do not share much about their personal life on social media. However, they have occasionally shared photos of their son on Instagram.
John Stamos Kids
John Stamos has one child, a son named William “Billy” Christopher Stamos. Billy was born on April 10, 2018, to Stamos and his wife, Caitlin McHugh Stamos. Stamos and McHugh married in February 2018.
|1stWIfe||Rebecca Romijn (m. 1998–2005)|
|2ndWife||Caitlin McHugh (m. 2018)|
|Divorce||Rebecca Romijn (m. 1998–2005)|
|Parents||Loretta Phillips, William John Stamos|
|Siblings||Janeen Stamos, Alaina Stamos|
McHugh, John Stamos and Billy
John Stamos Movies and Tv shows
- Big Shot Season 3 (2023) – A basketball comedy-drama TV series on Disney+, where Stamos stars as coach Marvyn Korn. The third season is set to premiere on October 6, 2023.
- Dirty Daddy: The Bob Saget Tribute (2023) – A documentary film about the late comedian Bob Saget, who was Stamos’s close friend. Stamos is one of the producers of the film.
- The Grand Scheme (2023) – A podcast series that Stamos is producing about the history of Ponzi schemes.
- Losing It with John Stamos (2023) – A TV mini-series that Stamos is executive producing and starring in. The series is about a man who loses his memory and has to start his life over.
- Jake in Progress (2023) – A TV series that Stamos is executive producing. The series is about a single father who is trying to raise his two teenage daughters.
John Stamos Net worth
John Stamos’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million as of July 2023. He is an American actor, singer, and musician who has been in the entertainment industry for over 40 years. In addition to his acting career, Stamos is also a successful musician. Stamos has also made a number of investments, including real estate and businesses. He is a co-founder of the production company Campfire Entertainment and the restaurant chain Uncle Jesse’s.
Here are some of the sources of John Stamos’s net worth:
- Acting: Stamos has starred in several successful television shows and films, including Full House, ER, and Grandfathered. He has also appeared in a number of commercials.
- Music: Stamos has released two solo albums and has toured with several bands.
- Investments: Stamos has made a number of investments, including real estate and businesses.
- Endorsements: Stamos has endorsed a number of products, including Old Spice, McDonald’s, and Pepsi.
Here are some other interesting facts about John Stamos’ net worth:
- He earned $2.5 million per year for his role on the Netflix series Fuller House.
- He was paid $100,000 per episode for his role on the ABC series You.
- He has a car collection that includes a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, and a Rolls-Royce.
- He is a co-founder of the restaurant chain Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag.
What is John Stamos’ net worth?
John Stamos’ net worth is estimated to be $30 million.
How does John Stamos make money?
John Stamos’s primary source of income is from fees that he charges for his acting in films and appearances on television shows. He has also earned money from his music career, endorsements, and investments.
How much is John Stamos’ house worth?
John Stamos’ house in Beverly Hills is worth $5.8 million.
When was John Stamos born?
John Stamos was born on August 19, 1963.
Where is John Stamos from?
John Stamos was born in Cypress, California.
What is John Stamos’ most famous role?
John Stamos is best known for his role as Uncle Jesse on the hit television show Full House.
Is John Stamos married?
Yes, John Stamos is married to Caitlin McHugh. They have one son together, Billy.
Does John Stamos have any awards?
Yes, John Stamos has won several awards, including a Teen Choice Award, a People’s Choice Award, and a Golden Globe Award.