Killah Priest net worth 2023: American rapper Killah Priest has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Known for his unique style and thought-provoking lyrics, he’s been in the music scene since the late 80s. Despite being considered underrated by many, he’s set to release a new album in the coming months, generating excitement among his fans.
Killah Priest Bio: Table of Contents
Killah Priest Net Worth
Killah Priest’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million. This information comes from reputable sources like Wikipedia, Forbes, and Bloomberg. He has earned his wealth through his career as a rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known for his work with the Wu-Tang Clan and his solo albums.
Here are some of Killah Priest’s sources of income:
- Music sales: Killah Priest has released 13 solo albums, 9 collaborative albums, and 14 mixtapes. He has also appeared on albums by other artists. Music sales are likely one of his main sources of income.
- Touring: Killah Priest tours regularly. He charges a fee for his performances, which contributes to his income.
- Merchandise: Killah Priest has a clothing line and a record label. These businesses generate income from sales of merchandise and music.
- Other ventures: Killah Priest has also invested in other businesses, such as a restaurant and a bar. These businesses also contribute to his income.
Overall, Killah Priest’s income is likely to be in the millions of dollars. His music career is his main source of income, but he also earns money from touring, merchandise, and other ventures.
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Monthly Income||$50,000 +|
|Yearly Income||$0.7 Million +|
|Yearly Expense||$0.2 Million +|
Killah Priest’s assets include various investments and properties that contribute to his overall net worth. While specific details about his assets may not be readily available, it is likely that he owns properties, including a home or multiple properties, as well as other financial investments such as stocks and bonds.
Additionally, as mentioned earlier, he has a clothing line, a record label, and has invested in other businesses such as a restaurant and a bar, which also contribute to his assets. Overall, Killah Priest’s assets are likely diverse and reflective of his successful career in the music industry.
Killah Priest Net Worth Growth
|Killah Priest Net Worth in 2023||$6.0 Million|
|Killah Priest Net Worth in 2022||$5.0 Million|
|Killah Priest Net Worth in 2021||$4.5 Million|
|Killah Priest Net Worth in 2020||$4.0 Million|
Killah Priest Biography
Killah Priest, whose real name is Walter Reed, is an American rapper. He rose to fame as a member of the iconic hip-hop group, Wu-Tang Clan, in the late 80s. Known for his unique style and thought-provoking lyrics, Killah Priest has released several solo albums and has collaborated with various artists throughout his career.
Killah Priest was born on August 16, 1970, in Brooklyn, New York. He grew up in the Brownsville area and attended a local high school. Later, he pursued studies in computer science at the New York Institute of Technology.
Killah Priest’s parents instilled strong values in him from a young age, and he credits them for his grounded nature. While he is married and has children, he prefers to keep his personal life private.
|Real Name||Walter Reed|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth||16 August 1970|
|Age||53 years old|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Killah Priest Age
American rapper and actor Killah Priest was born William James Mitchell on May 19, 1970. As of today, November 2023, he is 53 years old.
Killah Priest Height
According to his Wikipedia page, Killah Priest is 6’2″ (188 cm) tall.
Killah Priest Career
Killah Priest’s career began in the late 80s when he joined the legendary hip-hop group, Wu-Tang Clan. As a member of Wu-Tang Clan, he contributed to their iconic debut album, “Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers),” released in 1993.
In 1995, Killah Priest released his solo debut album, “Heavy Mental,” which received critical acclaim for its lyrical depth and spiritual themes. This album showcased his unique style and thought-provoking lyrics, setting him apart from other rappers of the time.
Killah Priest has since released several solo albums, including “View from Masada,” “Black August,” and “The Psychic World of Walter Reed,” among others. These albums further solidified his reputation as a highly respected and influential artist in the hip-hop community.
Throughout his career, Killah Priest has collaborated with notable artists such as Nas, RZA, and GZA, showcasing his versatility and ability to work with different styles and genres.
In addition to his music career, Killah Priest is also a published author, having released a book of poetry titled “The Psychic World of Walter Reed” in 2011.
Overall, Killah Priest’s career has spanned several decades, and he continues to make a significant impact in the music industry with his unique style and thought-provoking lyrics.
Killah Priest Top Songs
Here are some popular songs by Killah Priest:
- One Step (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
- From Then Till Now (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
- Tai Chi (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
- B.I.B.L.E. (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
- Cross My Heart (from the album “Caught Up”)
- The 7 Crowns of God (from the album “Elizabeth”)
- If You Don’t Know (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
- Black August (from the album “Black August”)
- New Reality (from the album “The Psychic World of Walter Reed”)
- Mystic City (from the album “Heavy Mental”)
These songs showcase Killah Priest’s unique style and thought-provoking lyrics. Enjoy listening to his music!
Killah Priest TV Shows
Killah Priest, primarily known for his career as a rapper, has also made appearances in television shows. Although his focus has mainly been on his music, here are a few TV shows in which Killah Priest has been featured:
- “Wu-Tang: An American Saga” (2019-Present) – Killah Priest is portrayed by actor Da’Zyna Draper in this Hulu series, which is based on the formation and rise of the Wu-Tang Clan.
- “The Wire” (2002-2008) – Killah Priest appeared as himself in this critically acclaimed HBO crime drama series. The show explores the drug trade and its impact on various communities in Baltimore.
- “Off the Record with Fuse” (2010) – Killah Priest was interviewed on this music-focused television program, which aired on the Fuse network. The show features in-depth conversations with musicians about their careers and experiences in the industry.
Please note that these are just a few examples of TV shows in which Killah Priest has appeared. His primary focus has always been on his music career, but he has made occasional appearances in the television industry. Catherine Tyldesley Net Worth: Career Income Husband
Killah Priest Relationship & Family
Information about Killah Priest’s relationships and family is not readily available. He prefers to keep his personal life private, and there is limited public information about his relationship status or family.
Killah Priest Social Media
Killah Priest’s presence on social media is relatively limited. While he may have had accounts in the past, there is no current verified or active social media presence for Killah Priest at the moment. He may prefer to focus on his music career and connect with his fans through other platforms such as his website or live performances.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Killah Priest’s net worth?
As of 2023, Killah Priest has an estimated net worth of $6 million. He has earned his wealth through his career as a rapper, songwriter, and record producer. In addition to music sales, he generates income from touring, merchandise sales, and other ventures such as a clothing line and investments in businesses.
How old is Killah Priest?
Killah Priest was born on August 16, 1970, making him 53 years old as of November 2023.
Has Killah Priest appeared in any TV shows or movies?
While Killah Priest is primarily known for his music career, he has also made appearances in television shows. Some examples include the Hulu series “Wu-Tang: An American Saga,” where he is portrayed by Da’Zyna Draper, and the HBO crime drama series “The Wire.” He has also been interviewed on music-focused television programs such as “Off the Record with Fuse.”