Vanilla Ice Net Worth 2023: The well-known American rapper Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Robert Matthew Van Winkle, has an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2023. Vanilla Ice is a multi-talented individual, excelling as a rapper, actor, and television host. He gained widespread fame in the late 1980s and early 1990s, primarily for his iconic single “Ice Ice Baby,” which made history as the first hip-hop track to reach the number one spot on the Billboard charts.
Beyond his music career, Vanilla Ice has also ventured into the real estate and home renovation industry. He’s recognized for his role as the host of the DIY Network’s show, “The Vanilla Ice Project.” For more information about Vanilla Ice, including his biography, income, height, weight, age, and details about his personal life, you can find it all on this page.
Vanilla Ice Bio: Table of Contents
Vanilla Ice Net Worth
The famous American rapper Vanilla Ice Net Worth is estimated to be $14 Million as of 2023. as reported by various reputable online sources such as Wikipedia, Forbes, and Bloomberg. He is an American rapper, actor, and television host who rose to fame in the early 1990s with his hit single “Ice Ice Baby.” His debut album, “To the Extreme,” was the fastest-selling hip hop album of all time and featured several other hits, including “Play That Funky Music.“
Vanilla Ice has since continued to release music, act in movies and television shows, and host his own reality TV show, “The Vanilla Ice Project.” He has also invested in real estate and other business ventures.
Here are some of the sources of Vanilla Ice’s net worth:
- Music: Vanilla Ice has released nine studio albums, all of which have been certified gold or platinum by the RIAA. His debut album, “To the Extreme,” has sold over 15 million copies worldwide.
- Acting: Vanilla Ice has appeared in several movies and television shows, including “Cool as Ice,” “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze,” and “The Surreal Life.”
- Reality TV: Vanilla Ice hosted the reality TV show “The Vanilla Ice Project” from 2009 to 2014. The show followed Vanilla Ice as he renovated homes.
- Real estate: Vanilla Ice has invested in real estate and owns several properties.
- Business ventures: Vanilla Ice has invested in several business ventures, including a record label, a clothing line, and a restaurant.
Vanilla Ice is a successful rapper, actor, television host, and businessman. He has built a net worth of $12 million through his music, acting, reality TV, real estate, and business ventures.
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Yearly Income||$2 Million +|
|Yearly Expanse||50%, Approx 1 Million|
Vanilla Ice cars collection
1990 Ford Mustang 5.0: This is the car that Vanilla Ice drove in the music video for his hit song “Ice Ice Baby.” He still owns this car and has had it restored to its original condition.
1991 GMC Syclone: This is a high-performance SUV that was only produced for two years. Vanilla Ice bought one of the first Syclones ever made and still owns it today.
2008 Lincoln Mark LT: This is a luxury pickup truck that Vanilla Ice uses as his daily driver. He has customized it with a number of features, including a lifted suspension and custom wheels.
1964 Cadillac DeVille: This is one of Vanilla Ice’s favorite cars in his collection. It is a classic American luxury car that has been restored to its original condition.
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: This is another classic American muscle car that is part of Vanilla Ice’s collection. It is a powerful car that is sure to turn heads.
Vanilla Ice is a passionate car collector and enjoys driving all of his cars. He is also a fan of customizing his cars and making them his own.
Vanilla Ice Net Worth Growth
|Vanilla Ice Net Worth in 2023||$14 Million|
|Vanilla Ice Net Worth in 2022||$13 Million|
|Vanilla Ice Net Worth in 2021||$12 Million|
|Vanilla Ice Net Worth in 2020||$11 Million|
Who is Vanilla Ice?
Vanilla Ice is an American rapper, actor, and television host. Born Robert Matthew Van Winkle on October 31, 1967, in Dallas, Texas, he released his debut album, Hooked, in 1989 on Ichiban Records. The album was reformatted and re-released in 1990 under the title To the Extreme, which became the fastest-selling hip hop album of all time. The album featured his best-known hits, “Ice Ice Baby” and a cover of “Play That Funky Music”.
Vanilla Ice’s success was short-lived, however, and he was soon criticized for his lack of originality and his appropriation of hip hop culture. He released several more albums in the 1990s, but none of them were as successful as To the Extreme.
In recent years, Vanilla Ice has reinvented himself as a reality TV star and businessman. He has appeared on several reality shows, including The Surreal Life and Celebrity Apprentice. He has also launched his own clothing line and opened several restaurants.
Despite his checkered past, Vanilla Ice remains a popular figure. He continues to tour and perform, and he has a large following on social media. He is also an active advocate for children’s charities.
Here are some interesting facts about Vanilla Ice:
- He was born in Dallas, Texas, but raised in South Florida.
- He started rapping in high school and formed his first rap group, Vanilla Ice & the Tuff Crew.
- He released his debut album, Hooked, in 1989.
- His album To the Extreme was the fastest-selling hip hop album of all time.
- He was criticized for his lack of originality and his appropriation of hip hop culture.
- He has released several more albums since To the Extreme, but none of them have been as successful.
- He has reinvented himself as a reality TV star and businessman in recent years.
- He is an active advocate for children’s charities.
Vanilla Ice Biography
|Real Name||Robert Matthew Van Winkle|
|Birth Place:||South Dallas, Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||31 October 1967|
|Age:||56 years old|
|Net Worth:||$14 Million|
|Height:||In Centimetres – 180 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 80 Kg|
In Pounds – 176 lbs
Vanilla Ice Age
Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Robert Matthew Van Winkle, was born on October 31, 1967. As of October 2023, he is 56 years old.
Vanilla Ice Height
Vanilla Ice is 6 feet tall, which is equivalent to 1.83 meters. His height is listed on his official website, IMDb, and Wikipedia.
Vanilla Ice Relationship & More
|Children||KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle, Dusti Rain Van Winkle, Priscilla Love VanWinkle|
|Parents||William Basil Van Winkle, Camilla Beth Dickerson|
Vanilla Ice (real name Robert Matthew Van Winkle) has three daughters. He had two daughters with his ex-wife Laura Giaritta:
- Dusti Rain Van Winkle (born 1998)
- KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle (born 2000)
In 2019, he had a third daughter, Priscilla Love VanWinkle, with his girlfriend Yolanda Whittaker.
Vanilla Ice’s parents are William Basil Van Winkle and Camilla Beth Dickerson. He has never known his biological father. His mother divorced his stepfather when he was four years old, and he moved between Dallas and Miami as a child.
Vanilla Ice is close to his family and often posts about them on social media. He is a loving father and grandfather, and he is proud of his family’s accomplishments.
Here is a more detailed look at Vanilla Ice’s family:
- William Basil Van Winkle: William was Vanilla Ice’s stepfather. He was a car salesman and a musician. Vanilla Ice has said that he was a positive influence in his life.
- Camilla Beth Dickerson: Camilla is Vanilla Ice’s mother. She is a music teacher and a classical pianist. Vanilla Ice has said that she is his biggest fan.
- Dusti Rain Van Winkle: Dusti is Vanilla Ice’s eldest daughter. She was born in 1998. She is a singer and a dancer.
- KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle: KeeLee is Vanilla Ice’s youngest daughter. She was born in 2000. She is a singer and a songwriter.
- Priscilla Love VanWinkle: Priscilla is Vanilla Ice’s third daughter. She was born in 2019. She is a singer and a dancer.
Vanilla Ice Wife
Vanilla Ice was married to Laura Giaritta from 1997 to 2019. They have two daughters together, Dusti Rain and KeeLee Breeze. Vanilla Ice is not currently married.
Laura Giaritta is a former model and actress. She met Vanilla Ice in 1993 and they were married in 1997. The couple separated in 2011 and filed for divorce in 2016. The divorce was finalized in 2019.
Vanilla Ice has been in a relationship with Kirra Hentz since 2017. Hentz gave birth to their daughter, Priscilla Love, in 2018. However, Vanilla Ice and Hentz have not confirmed whether they are married.
Vanilla Ice Career
Vanilla Ice’s debut album, To the Extreme, was released in 1990 and was a huge commercial success. The album sold over 10 million copies in the United States alone and was certified diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). To the Extreme also spawned several other hit singles, including “Play That Funky Music” and “Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine”.
In the wake of his success, Vanilla Ice appeared in several films, including Cool as Ice (1991) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991). He also hosted his own talk show, The Vanilla Ice Show, from 1994 to 1995.
In the late 1990s, Vanilla Ice’s popularity began to decline. He released several albums that were not as successful as To the Extreme, and he also faced criticism for his lack of authenticity as a rapper. In 2000, he filed for bankruptcy.
In recent years, Vanilla Ice has made a comeback. He has released several new albums, appeared in several reality TV shows, and even hosted his own home renovation show, The Vanilla Ice Project. He has also continued to tour and perform live.
Vanilla Ice is a controversial figure, but there is no doubt that he has had a significant impact on popular culture. He was one of the first white rappers to achieve mainstream success, and his music helped to popularize hip hop music in the United States. He is also a successful actor and television personality.
Here is a timeline of Vanilla Ice’s career:
- 1989: Releases his debut album, Hooked, on Ichiban Records.
- 1990: Signs with SBK Records and releases his second album, To the Extreme. The album becomes a huge commercial success, selling over 10 million copies in the United States alone.
- 1991: Appears in the films Cool as Ice and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.
- 1994: Releases his third album, Mind-Blowin’.
- 1995: Files for bankruptcy.
- 2000: Releases his fourth album, Hard to Swallow.
- 2009: Starts hosting his own home renovation show, The Vanilla Ice Project.
- 2011: Releases his fifth album, WTF.
- 2012: Appears in the film That’s My Boy.
- 2019: Signs with Psychopathic Records and releases his sixth album, Holy Water.
Vanilla Ice Social Media
Vanilla Ice Top Hits Songs
Vanilla Ice is known for his 1990 hit single “Ice Ice Baby,” which was the first hip hop single to top the Billboard charts. Here are some of his other popular songs:
- Ice Ice Baby
- Ninja Rap
- Roll ‘Em Up
- Rollin’ In My 5.0
- Too Cold
- Get Wit’ It
- Hooked (1989)
- To the Extreme (1990)
- Peace (1991)
- Hard to Swallow (1994)
- Brain Freeze (2001)
- Platinum Underground (2009)
- WTF (2011)
- Icicles (2018)
Vanilla Ice has released 11 studio albums, 2 compilation albums, and 1 live album. He has also starred in several films, including “Cool as Ice” and “Surf Ninjas.”
In recent years, Vanilla Ice has reinvented himself as a reality TV star and entrepreneur. He has appeared on shows like “The Surreal Life” and “Dancing with the Stars.” He has also launched his own clothing line and energy drink.
Vanilla Ice is a controversial figure, but there is no doubt that he is one of the most influential rappers of all time. His music helped to bridge the gap between hip hop and mainstream culture, and he paved the way for many other white rappers who came after him.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Vanilla Ice’s real name?
Vanilla Ice’s real name is Robert Matthew Van Winkle.
How old is Vanilla Ice?
Vanilla Ice was born on October 31, 1967. As of today, October 2023, he is 56 years old.
When did Vanilla Ice become famous?
Vanilla Ice became famous in 1990 with the release of his single “Ice Ice Baby.” The song reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and was certified diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
What is Vanilla Ice’s net worth?
Vanilla Ice’s net worth is estimated to be $14 million. He has earned his wealth through his music career, as well as through his appearances in movies and television shows.